Kami adalah perusahaan dinamis yang mengedepankan kekeluargaan. Kami memberi kesempatan yang sama untuk seluruh warga Indonesia yang memenuhi standar kualifikasi untuk dapat bergabung di perusahaan ini
Organizational Development & Performance Management Manager (expired)
Organizational Development & Performance Management Manager | Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
· The Organizational Development is focused on the alignment of business strategy, organization culture and the experiences of people
· Considers external trends alongside internal best practices and innovation to drive strategic behavioral and process change across the organization, improving organizational performance and the engagement of people
· Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals
· Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness
· Act as liaison and advisor to the leadership and facilitates initiatives across the .
· Assess current state and future learning and development needs of the organization to develop plan, implements and administers a comprehensive organizational learning plan to address those needs
· Work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their team member.
· Serve as the innovative expert for training systems and tools, by staying current of trends and tools, and providing direction and assistance on the development of new and effective ways to teach and learn.
· Drive and manage learning initiatives
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to collect content for training solutions.
· Provide institutional support in the creation of a high-performance culture and effective talent management and retention
· Manage the ongoing performance management process ensuring all Management & Administrative leaders and employees are informed, trained and coached on all aspects of mid-year check-ins, year-end calibrations and performance ratings, goal setting, etc
· Create performance improvement plans to close performance gaps
· Manage the timeline, development, and delivery of performance management communication, including timelines and program implementation dates
· Oversee the design, development and implementation of the institution’s talent management framework
· Produce tools and resources for individual talent development planning and career development
· Drive the implementation of performance and talent management strategy
· Manage Performance and Talent Management processes through the design and development of system standards and procedures
· Bachelor’s Degree, any major
· Five years’ experience in the area of Organization Development and Performance Management
· Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships with key business partners
· Ability to develop and deliver training materials at all levels within the organization
· Experience in developing and implementing performance and talent management policies and strategies
· Ability to apply interactive learning methods, systems theory and quality improvement processes
· Clear understanding of customer service principles, advanced consulting methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation and organization communications processes
· Strong presentation and project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Bahasa and English
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite