2007 – 2010
· PT. Agro Boga Utama was founded in 2007 as a supplier of beef meat to provide customers need from various segments in Indonesia.
· The founders saw potential in segments related to meat importing and distribution to provide better quality, prices, and service to the Indonesia consumers.
· Starting a business as an importer with only 5 employees
· Started by building a cold store with a capacity of 150 tons in the South Jakarta
· The government issued a policy that limits beef importation due to the increasing population of cattle in Indonesia. The strategy taken by ABU at the time was to work closely with the local slaughterhouse to produce beef according to the specifications required by the customers, especially in Kupang, Pototana, Denpasar, Surabaya, dan Salatiga
· Selling beef items directly to end-users and not through distributors so we could provide better value to the customers in Indonesia
· Opened the first branch in Balikpapan.
· Strengthen the logistics fleet and increase the number of employees.
· Branches expansion to Bali, Makassar, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Pontianak, Bandung, Bekasi, Samarinda, and Banjarmasin.
· Corporate organization rebranding and revamping business processes.
· Improving human resources by improving our employees and adding specialists were required to improve the customer's service levels
· Branches expansion to Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Palangkaraya, Bogor, dan Manado
· ERP system was developed to streamline our business process and enable faster and higher standards of customer support and visibility
· A better organizational structure with better employees in their field
· Move the office to a new building in Palma Tower to enable better organizational coordination and alignment to the company vision